success at long last
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jgardener from Idaho on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
In the past few months I have purchased several pair of slippers for my husband who wears an 8D shoe. None of the other slippers fit. All were too wide. Most were too long. These simply fit. I hope they last a long time so we don't have to go through this again.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable Sole, Quiet, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width