Not just for camping!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DesertDawn from Southern Arizona on Wednesday, November 7, 2012
I bought this on 'special' to wear as a backpack throw-away warm layer for hiking, mainly due to it being wool and very light weight. It won me over immediately. I usually hate both the color and anything with a front zipper. Woolrich really made this into a beautiful, comfortable casual sweater. I've started wearing it around with jeans and a slightly more colorful vest and I just love it! If you have very long arms, it may not be for you. It's fine on me but just barely and I'm very average in sizes. If it had been a brighter color or even sage green, I'd have given it a 5 star rating!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor activities
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Lightweight, Soft, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No