About Zamberlan A42 Trix Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Crafted in Italy of high-quality materials, Zamberlan's A42 Trix climbing shoes feature flat last construction to provide greater comfort over long hours and a Vibram® XS Grip outsole for a sure grip on any surface you place your foot on.
Specs about Zamberlan A42 Trix Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Nubuck and textile
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Vibram® XSgrip®
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.