About Zamberlan A50 Tabit Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Meticulously crafted with a suede upper, a down-turned, asymmetrical last and a crimped instep and heel for tackling challenging technical climbs, Zamberlan's Tabit shoes are lightweight climbing kicks with precise and exact sensitivity for small rock holds.
Specs about Zamberlan A50 Tabit Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.