Zamberlan A50 Tabit Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
About Zamberlan A50 Tabit Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Meticulously crafted with a suede upper, a down-turned, asymmetrical last and a crimped instep and heel for tackling challenging technical climbs, Zamberlan's Tabit shoes are lightweight climbing kicks with precise and exact sensitivity for small rock holds.
Specs about Zamberlan A50 Tabit Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Run Super Small!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Eugene Runner from Oregon on Saturday, February 17, 2018No opinion on performance because they were incredibly small... sent them back.
Light weight, great all around climbing shoesVerified Buyer Reviewed by Jax from california on Tuesday, January 30, 2018Took a chance with this brand, as it's not a common brand here in the US. But much like all the other italian climbing shoes brands. The quality is on par with the other top climbing shoes brands. It does run small though so size accordingly. It's made with real leather, so it may stretch a bit more than synthetic leather. And hope they won't stink like synthetic type.
Would buy again if they have my size.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.