About Zamberlan Dakota GT RR Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
Specs about Zamberlan Dakota GT RR Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Non-Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Split-grain leather and Cordura® nylon
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 6"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Hunting Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Your search for "" returned reviews for Zamberlan-Dakota-GT-RR-Gore-Tex-Hiking-Boots-Waterproof-For-Men
Reviewed by Tahoe Dad from Lake Tahoe on Monday, April 15, 2013I really enjoy these boots, took about 10 miles of hiking or so to break them in but now they feel way better than my Asolo's. The water proofing is excellent and heel support awesome. Its true that they are about 1/4 size larger than they are (11 is really 11-1/4) so if you like extra tow space order your true size and it will be 1/4 larger. Awesome triple stitching all the way around along with Goretex and quality leather - best boot I had in awhile.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fwd salesman from Indianapolis, In on Wednesday, January 16, 2013Great boots, a little break in time but a real comfortable boot. Traveling saleman and these boots are great, real good in snow and wash off real quick would buy again
Verified Buyer Reviewed by boot collector from yellow springs,ohio on Sunday, December 23, 2012good boot for the money
Verified Buyer Reviewed by - from batavia, ny on Saturday, July 21, 2012Comfortable right out of the box. Everything I wanted in a boot.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“How well do these do in the cold?||I live in the mountains and I finally need to replace my 18 year old Zamberlans. I have no problem walking around in -20F (when it gets that cold) with these old boots. I'm curious what others' experiences are with cold and the Zamberlan Dakota specifically and other, newer Zamberlan boots in general. Thanks!”