Zamberlan Dru Gore-Tex® RR Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Zamberlan Dru Gore-Tex® RR Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Take on technical climbs in the security and warmth of Zamberlan's Dru RR mountaineering boots, fortified for whatever conditions greet you with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, hollow-fiber Duratherm® insulation and a stable, medium-tread Vibram® Teton outsole.
Specs about Zamberlan Dru Gore-Tex® RR Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All),Insulated
- Crampon compatible
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: GORE-TEX® Performance Insulated membrane
- Upper: HYDROBLOC® PERWANGER leather with SUPERFABRIC® and microfiber
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 8 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
Our return and exchange policy can be viewed here: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/exchange-return/
Yes, these are European sizes. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the corresponding US size will be displayed.
These are crampon-compatible, but it does not specifically state whether they are or are not Step-In crampon-compatible.
According to our fit team this item is running true to size.