Zamberlan Dru Gore-Tex® RR Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Zamberlan Dru Gore-Tex® RR Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Take on technical climbs in the security and warmth of Zamberlan's Dru RR mountaineering boots, fortified for whatever conditions greet you with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, hollow-fiber Duratherm® insulation and a stable, medium-tread Vibram® Teton outsole.
Specs about Zamberlan Dru Gore-Tex® RR Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All),Insulated
- Crampon compatible
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: GORE-TEX® Performance Insulated membrane
- Upper: HYDROBLOC® PERWANGER leather with SUPERFABRIC® and microfiber
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 8 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“what is the return policy ?”
Our return and exchange policy can be viewed here: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/exchange-return/
“Hi, are these European size? ”
Yes, these are European sizes. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the corresponding US size will be displayed.
“Are these step in crampon compatible?”
These are crampon-compatible, but it does not specifically state whether they are or are not Step-In crampon-compatible.
“Are these fitting true to size?”
According to our fit team this item is running true to size.