Zamberlan Italica Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
About Zamberlan Italica Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. A downturned last with a flattened bottom blends the best of both worlds in Zamberlan's Italica climbing shoes. The pointed toe allows for precise placement and a strong grip, and the flattened bottom offers additional comfort between climbs. The split suede upper features lacing all the way to the toe for a perfect, adjustable fit.
Specs about Zamberlan Italica Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.