Zamberlan Kaitos Climbing Shoes - Suede, Touch-Fasten (For Men and Women)
About Zamberlan Kaitos Climbing Shoes - Suede, Touch-Fasten (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Zamberlan's Kaitos climbing shoes are well-suited for challenging technical climbs and bouldering thanks to an aggressively downturned last, asymmetrical curve and sticky rubber overlays that allow precise placement and powerful grip on tiny toe holds. The suede upper with elastic top gussets and touch-fasten straps provide a snug, adjustable fit.
Specs about Zamberlan Kaitos Climbing Shoes - Suede, Touch-Fasten (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Leather and fabric
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 14.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.