About Zamberlan Kuma Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. With a downturned last, a medium asymmetrical curve and sticky Vibram® rubber overlays, these Zamberlan Kuma climbing shoes can find and grip those itty-bitty toe holds, making them well-suited for challenging technical climbs. The flattened bottom means they'll stay a bit more tolerable in between climbs, as well.
Specs about Zamberlan Kuma Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy L
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.