Zamberlan Made in Italy Rapida II Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
About Zamberlan Made in Italy Rapida II Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Zamberlan's Rapida II climbing shoes are all-around favorites that blend performance and comfort features for beginners or more advanced climbers. The downturned last, asymmetrical curve and sticky rubber overlays allow precise placement and powerful grip on tiny toe holds. Lacing and touch-fasten closures deliver a snug, custom fit that stays put.
Specs about Zamberlan Made in Italy Rapida II Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and textile
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Pretty happy with purchaseReviewed by Jessica the Adventurer from Santa Cruz, Ca on Monday, March 5, 2018I ordered a 8.5 instead of my usual 7.5 because I wasn't sure if they ran small or if they would be too uncomfortable since they look a little more aggressive than my La Sportiva Tarantulace shoes. I wish I would have went with a 7.5 or 8 because they do stretch some since they are leather and they weren't super tight new. They work awesome and are def more grippy than my Tarantulace's. I can smear easier and get my feet on those tiny little foot holds. I do slip them off while I'm belaying someone because they do run a little narrow in the toe width(most aggressive shoes are more uncomfortable in this area). But they have a Velcro closure (so easy to take off and on, another bonus over my La Sportiva's). Would buy this brand again.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.