About Zamberlan Oak Low Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. A waterproof, low-cut hiker with more protection than the average trail shoe, Zamberlan's Oak Low GT Gore-Tex® hiking shoes use best-in-class materials including water-shedding full-grain leather and a Vibram® outsole.
Specs about Zamberlan Oak Low Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Nubuck and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 4 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Slovakia
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Greg_S from Albany, NY on Wednesday, August 2, 2017They actually sent the next size bigger. These are a very impressive shoe. Breath better than a sandal, nice cork insole. Very high quality. I wear them with an orthopedic insert. If you get the right size I think they would be awesome.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Isaac from New Jersey on Tuesday, May 24, 20161. Fits well
2. Haven't worn them enough to comment on durability.
3. They are waterproof and breathe fairly well.
4. One criticism is that they are somewhat rigid. My previous pair of Gore-Tex low hikers had a sole that was flexible enough that I could run around in them. These shoes are fine for hiking, but wouldn't be great if you were doing something fairly athletic.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by COOKIE from NC on Sunday, May 22, 2016Great Fitting Shoes--I have other Zamberlan shoes and these feel great. I have worn them all day without "foot fatigue".
Reviewed by Redhead from Ontario on Tuesday, May 10, 2016The soles are very stiff and have little cushioning. I guess I'll use them for cycling but they are uncomfortable for walking. Well made, great brand but not what I was looking for. Also, size 45 was 11 1/2 so a little too big.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Ok size 10 for zamberlin USA is 44.5
Zamberlin size 10 for stp is 44
Difficult to figure out sizing as some are 44 10 or some just say
Size 10 without euro size. Really confusing?”
We recommend going by the sizing on the individual item.