About Zamberlan Rapida Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Zamberlan's Rapida climbing shoes are all-around favorites that blend performance and comfort features for beginners or more advanced climbers. The downturned last, asymmetrical curve and sticky rubber overlays allow precise placement and powerful grip on tiny toe holds. Lacing and touch-fasten closures deliver a snug, custom fit that stays put.
Specs about Zamberlan Rapida Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great quality shoeVerified Buyer Reviewed by BrenC from Fort Collins, CO on Thursday, December 28, 2017These are a more aggressive, cambered climbing shoe. So not for a beginner. Great quality, good edging, easy Velcro straps. They are meant to be snug and do run small even for a tight fit. So consider sizing up from your normal climbing shoe size (not street shoe size).
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.